Tuesday 24 May 2011

TESTIMONIALS - What User Says About Our Product?

  • Mrs. Fadzilah Ahmad / Alor Setar, Kedah
  • Losses 5 kg in 2 months
  • Product: VCO001 : Virgin Coconut Oil - in softgel capsules
"I recently bought some virgin coconut oil (catalyst) after being introduce by one of my neighbor as a way of regulating my underactive thyroid gland and have been thrilled with the results.  All of a sudden my energy is greatly improved, and unbelievably I've lost a couple of pounds over the past few weeks and a very happy by-product is that my cellulite appears to be receding!   "

  • Mr. Rahmat Razali, Kuala Lumpur
  • Hair Problem
  • Product: HTS001 : Hair Treatment-25ml / 2 months
"I used to be a good salesman. But my problem is I've had develop thinning hair for almost 3 years already. I was a difficult time for me. Ever since I have tried so many different products in the market bit still no progress. Most of them are so expensive. Some worked a little but I wasn't happy with the result. In my search for new hair loss product, eventually at last I found Catalyst2u.net. It has helped me regain my lost hair and I feel like a confident sales person again."